Parties & celebrations
After a fist encounter by phone or e-mail, a date will be arranged for our
First “discovery” meeting, free and non-binding. This first appointment is a privileged moment to discuss your wedding project: your desires, ideas, needs, budget… All these pieces of information will allow me to personalize the quotation to your needs.
• Ongoing consultation and adviceduring the preparation, as well as monthly meetings to review project progress.
• Unlimited e-mail support from your wedding planner.
• Assistance for all administrative procedures with local authorities.
• Creation of your event handbook and toolbox where you will find all the required documents to plan your wedding (planning, budget and payment schedule, guest tracker and seating chart…). Your personal handbook will be our reference up to the wedding day.
• Tracking budget and payment schedule so you can always keep updated.
• Venue and vendor recommendations selected according to your event style. We will try, as much as possible, to meet them together. Giacomelli Weddings works in total price transparency, thus quotation being in your name.
• Site inspection of the venues you have selected for the event for a better perception of space. Some providers may join this visit if needed (caterer, DJ…)
• Day-of coordination of all the providers you have previously selected. An itinerary for the day of the event will be elaborated and sent to all vendors.
• Presence of you event planner by your side up to the opening dance.
• Greeting and briefing vendors to make sure the itinerary of the day is respected. Your event planner is there to answer all their questions and to pass on information.
• Handling mishaps and last details such as vendor’s payments. Your event planner makes sure you can fully enjoy your day and everything runs smoothly.
Ideal reservation : 4 to 10 months prior to wedding day