Scenography & Design
After a first contact by e-mail or telephone, we will set the date of our first discovery meeting, a non-binding encounter. We can do it at your place or by videoconference. This first interview will allow us to get to know each other, and to talk about your desires but also about you. After all, the scenography starts with a sensitivity, yours. It will also be an opportunity for you to ask all the question you might have and for me to introduce the agency and how it operates.
Following our meeting you will receive a personalised quote for the wedding design service. If you have some additional questions I am there for you. If everything sounds good, then we go ahead to sign a contract and our adventure together begins.
• Advice and recommendation to choose you decoration.
• Creation of your atmosphere: choose a theme and/or colour scheme.
• Moodboard to give you an overview of your wedding design.
• Shopping advice adapted to your budget.
• Providers recommendation (rental company, florist, etc) adapted to your needs.
Ideal reservation : 4 to 10 months prior to D-day
• Creation of the visual identity of your wedding or event.
• Creation of your stationary (without print) before the wedding (save-the-dates, invitations…), for the event (menus, name tags, escord cards, seating chart, table names…) and after the (thank you cards!).
• Creation of your personal website.
Ideal reservation : 8 to 12 months prior to D-day.