After a fist encounter by phone or e-mail, a date will be arranged for our
First “discovery” meeting, free and non-binding. This first appointment is a privileged moment to discuss your wedding project: your desires, ideas, needs, budget… All these pieces of information will allow me to personalize the quotation to your needs.
• Ongoing consultation and advice during the preparation, as well as monthly meetings to review project progress.
• Unlimited e-mail support from your wedding planner.
• Site inspection of venues you have selected for the ceremony and reception for a better perception of space. Some providers may join this visit if needed (photographer, caterer, DJ…).
• Day-of coordination of all the providers you have previously selected. A timeline will be elaborated and sent to all vendors.
• Presence of you wedding planner by your side up to the opening dance.
• Greeting and briefing vendors to make sure the wedding itinerary is respected. Your wedding planner is there to answer all their questions and to pass on information.
• Setting-up the decoration with the florist or designer to ensure the result is compliant with your expectation.
• Handling mishaps and last details such as vendor’s payments. Your wedding planner makes sure you can fully enjoy a stress-free wedding day.
Ideal reservation : 3 to 6 months prior to D-day