After a fist encounter by phone or e-mail, a date will be arranged for our
First “discovery” meeting, free and non-binding. This first appointment is a privileged moment to discuss your wedding project: your desires, ideas, needs, budget… All these pieces of information will allow me to personalize the quotation to your needs.
• Ongoing consultation and advice during the preparation, as well as monthly meetings to review project progress.
• Unlimited e-mail support, from your wedding planner.
•Assistance, for all administrative procedures with local authorities.
• Creation of your wedding handbook and toolbox where you will find all the required documents to plan your wedding (planning, budget and payment schedule, guest tracker and seating chart…). Your personal handbook will be our reference up to the wedding day.
• Tracking budget and payment schedule so you can always keep updated.
• Venue and vendor recommendations selected according to your wedding style. We will try, as much as possible, to meet them together. Giacomelli Weddings works in total price transparency, thus quotation being in your name.
• Recommendations for your hotel and for the wedding vendors implicated in the your wedding (interpreter, photographer, florist…).
• Day-of coordination of all the providers you have previously selected. A wedding day itinerary will be elaborated and sent to all vendors.
• Presence of you wedding planner by your side up to the opening dance.
• Greeting and briefing vendors to make sure the wedding itinerary is respected. Your wedding planner is there to answer all their questions and to pass on information.
• Setting-up the decoration with the florist or designer to ensure the result is compliant with your expectation.
• Handling mishaps and last details such as vendor’s payments. Your wedding planner makes sure you can fully enjoy a stress- free wedding day.
Ideal reservation : 4 to 10 months prior to wedding day