Partial planning service
After a fist encounter by phone or e-mail, a date will be arranged for our
First “discovery” meeting, free and non-binding. This first appointment is a privileged moment to discuss your wedding project: your desires, ideas, needs, budget… All these pieces of information will allow me to personalize the quotation to your needs.
• Ongoing consultation and advice during the preparation, as well as monthly meetings to review project progress.
• Unlimited e-mail support from your wedding planner.
• Creation of your wedding handbook and toolbox where you will find all the required documents to plan your wedding (planning, budget and payment schedule, guest tracker and seating chart…). Your personal handbook will be our reference up to the D-day
• Recommendation of 3 vendors, more if need be, selected according to your requirements. We will try, as much as possible, to meet them together. Giacomelli Weddings works in total price transparency, thus quotation being in your name.
• Site inspection of venues you have selected for the ceremony and reception for a better perception of space. Some providers may join this visit if needed (photographer, caterer, DJ…)
• Day-of coordination of all the providers you have previously selected. A wedding day itinerary will be elaborated and sent to all vendors.
• Presence of you wedding planner by your side up to the opening dance.
• Greeting and briefing vendors to make sure the wedding itinerary is respected. Your wedding planner is there to answer all their questions and to pass on information.
• Setting-up the decoration with the florist or designer to ensure the result is compliant with your expectation.
• Handling mishaps and last details such as vendor’s payments. Your wedding planner makes sure you can fully enjoy a stress-free wedding day.
Ideal reservation : 10 to 12 months prior to D-day